The “Grande nation”, as the French proudly call their country, is the largest country in Western Europe and has a long, rich cultural history. The French are known to be easy-going and family-oriented folk. Whoever would like to enjoy the French way of life, should apply for an internship placement in France! During your stay in Bordeaux, Cannes, Montpellier, Nice or Paris, you will get to know the country far better than any tourist! Why not combine your internship with a language course? By doing that you’ll talk yourself into the hearts of the French and will avoid embarrassing faux pas.
Cities: You can choose from Bordeaux and Paris. Other cities on request.
Length of internship: From four to 24 weeks.
Start date: Every Monday, all year round.
Accommodation: Host family.
Language courses: The internship may be booked without a language course. PractiGo recommend a two week preparatory language course in order to become acclimatised.
Specifics: You decide when, where and in which area the internship is to be carried out. You will receive the information on your work placement two or three weeks before it is due to start.
Language skills: You should have a good grasp of written and spoken French. You can learn the language or refresh your knowledge with a preparatory course.
Practical experience: Previous professional knowledge is not mandatory required. However, first experience in the occupational area of the internship is advantageous.)
Minimum age: 17 years-old.
Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals, others possible upon request.
Closing date for applications: Three months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
• Customised work placements in Bordeaux, Cannes, Lyon, Montpellier, Nice or Paris.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
• Preparatory language course.
• Accommodation in homestay.
• Airport transfers.
• PractiGo Outbound insurance.