Would you like to work in France’s most beautiful cities and regions? We can make that possible through our Hotel Work programme, giving you the possibility to gain experience in the hotel business and improve your French.
PractiGo Hotel Work is organised in several tourist areas in France. The hotel provides you with accommodation during your whole stay.
The duration of the programme is normally between 4 and 8 weeks. Since the number of placements available are limited, we recommend you to sign up as early as possible.
• Minimum age: 18 - 30.
• Ideal for: Participants with or without experience in the hospitality, restaurant or tourism industry, or students studying tourism.
• Start date: All year round, min. 4 to max. 8 weeks.
• Language skills: You should have a good grasp of spoken and written French. You can refresh your knowledge in a preparatory language course and meet new people. More information here.
• Closing date for applications: At least 2 or 3 months before your planned departure.
• Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals, others possible upon request.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Work placement in a hotel in France with accommodation.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• Optional organisation of a language course (additional charge).
• A PractiGo participation certificate.
|Cleaning and tidying up rooms, check requests of sheets and towels, …||A2|
|Being up-to-date with he culinary offer and of the hotel and bar schedules and cleaning, …||B1|
|Dishes presentation and decoration, receipt of goods, …||B1|
|Plumbing and electricity service, …||B1|
|Hotline support, software applications, organization of groups, …||B2|
|Preparing welcome packages, writing letters, …||B2|
|Dealing with customers, making outgoing calls and receiving incoming calls, customer loyalty, updating website,...||C1|
|Check-in, check-out, customer service, sales, information, …||C1|