Internships in Argentina
Argentina is among the most diverse countries in the world. Tango, gauchos, mate tea and football are what we most associate with Argentina. But the eighth biggest country in the world has much more to offer: from deserts and tropics in the north, to the endless expansion of Patagonia down to the southernmost city in the world, ushuala. In the metropolises of Buenos Aires and Cordoba, Praticgo has an extensive network of companies from different sectors, who are happy to take on interns. Enjoy meeting hospitable, fun-loving people, who are sure to charm you with their kindness.
At a Glance
Cities: You can choose between Buenos Aires and Cordoba.
Length of internship: From 4 weeks up to one year.
Start date: Every Monday, all year round.
Accommodation: Guest room.
Language courses: The internship may be booked without a language course. PractiGo generally recommends a preparatory two-week language course, in order to become acclimatised.
Specifics: You decide when, where and in which field the internship should be carried out. You will receive the information about your work placement aprrox. two or three weeks before start.
Language skills: You should have a good grasp of written and spoken Spanish. You can learn the language or refresh your knowledge with a preparatory course.
Practical experience: Professional experience is not compulsory, although some experience in the area of work is an advantage.
Minimum age: 18 years-old.
Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals, others possible upon request.
Closing date for applications: Approx. two or three months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
• Customised work placements in Buenos Aires and Cordoba
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application)
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
• Preparatory language course.
• Accommodation in a guestroom.
• Airport transfers.
• PractiGo Outbound insurance.