Internship in Spain
Primarily, Spain signify for a lot of people vacation, sun, beach and the ocean. But the country, which is well-known for its fantastic beaches and a lot of sunshine has far more to offer. With its impressive culture and archievement is Spain one of most famous destinations in Europe. Excursions in the surrounding area will reveal the country´s agitate past. The country´s monumental cities with its ancient monuments and futuristic architecture is worthy to admire.
The Spanish language, Castellano, is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. From our experience, the best way to learn the language is through systematical and targeted training and the implementation during your internship. This is the only way to learn the vocabulary, which is needed in real life and at your workplace.
At a glance
Cities: You can choose from Alicante, Barcelona, Cadiz, Granada, Ibiza, Madrid, Malaga, Salamanca, San Sebastian, Sevilla, Tenerife and Valencia.
Length of internship: From four weeks to one year.
Start date: Every Monday, all year round.
Accommodation: Host family, Student residence, apartment, hotel or shared apartment.
Language courses: The internship may be booked without a language course. PractiGo generally recommends a preparatory two-week language course in all other destinations in order to become acclimatised.
Specifics: You decide when, where and in which area the internship should be carried out.
Language skills: You should have a good grasp of written and spoken Spanish. You can learn the language or refresh your knowledge with a preparatory course.
Practical experience: Professional experience is not compulsory, although some experience in the area of work is an advantage.
Minimum age: 17 years-old.
Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals, others possible upon request.
Closing date for applications: Approx. two or three months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
• Customised work placements in several cities.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
• Preparatory language course.
• Accommodation in shared apartments or with a family.
• Airport transfers.
• PractiGo Outbound insurance.