Internship in New Zealand
New Zealand’s spectacularly beautiful landscapes are comprised of colossal mountain ranges, smoking volcanoes, extensive coastlines, deep fjords and lush rainforests. The new Zealanders maintain a relaxed lifestyle. They are practical, but at the same time open and hospitable.
In a nutshell: New Zealand is a place for all those who are looking for recreation and relaxation. However, it is also a playground for adventure and adrenaline junkies. It is exactly that mixture which makes a work placement in new Zealand so popular among our clients. PractiGo will organise your internship placement in Auckland quickly and reliably so that you can get to know this fascinating country for yourself and perfect your English at the same time.
At a glance
Length of internship: From six to twenty weeks.
Start date: Every Monday, all year round.
Accommodation: Host family or student residence.
Language courses: The work placement may only be booked with a language course. A three week preparatory language course is mandatory before starting the placement.
Specifics: You decide when, where and in which area the internship is to be carried out. You will receive the information on your work placement during your preparatory language course.
Language skills: You should have a good grasp of written and spoken English. You can learn the language or refresh your knowledge with a preparatory course.
Practical experience: Professional experience is not compulsory, although some experience in the area of work is an advantage.
Minimum age: 18 years-old.
Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals.
Closing date for applications: Approx. two or three months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organise express internship placements.
• Customised internship placements in Auckland.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour emergency phone number.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
• Preparatory language course.
• Accommodation in shared apartments or with a family.
• Airport transfers.
• Return flights.
• PractiGo Outbound insurance.