This programme is ideal for all people, with or without work experience, who wish to improve their German in the city of Bremen and earn money at the same time. We will help you organise work in Bremen. This way you can earn money to help finance your stay in this lovely north German city.
After an orientation seminar in our PractiGo office, you will receive support in applying for a tax number and opening a bank account. After that, we will help you to find paid work in Bremen. You will also receive help with your application documents, should this be necessary.
Your tasks will depend on the needs of the employer as well as your personal strengths and language skills. Examples of the kind of jobs are as follows: restaurants, bars, supermarkets, flyer distributer, warehouseman, etc.
We can also arrange accommodation and language courses for you for an additional charge.
•Minimum age: 18.
•Start date: All year round, min. 12 weeks.
•Closing date for applications: At least 12 weeks before departure.
•Nationality: EU citizens and Swiss nationals or Working Holiday Visa.
•Language skills: You should have a good grasp of written and spoken German. You can improve your German skills with a language course in Bremen. This will help you to find a job quickly.
•Insurances: Before starting your programme we need proof of your health insurance, personal/public liability insurance and your accident insurance.
• Help and support prior to departure.
• On-site orientation seminar.
• Preparation for job interviews.
• Application training (help writing your applications).
• Assistance in opening a bank account in Bremen.
• Help applying for a German tax number.
• Support through the administrative procedures.
• Optional: accommodation in Bremen (extra fees).
• Optional: language course in Bremen (extra fees).
• PractiGo travel documents with information and helpful tips.
Language course (Optional)
We can organise a German language course for you in Bremen to help you learn the language or further your German language skills. This will improve your chances of quickly finding work.
We can also organise accommodation for you. In our fully equipped PractiGo residence, you can learn what it is like to live with different people from all over the world.