Internship in Peru
Peru, and especially Cusco, is a privileged place thanks to its great natural, cultural and human legacy. The Titicaca-sea, the historical center of Lima and the Colca Canyon belongs to the most popular destinations of the country, but the absolute highlight is the world-famous Machu Picchu.
In Peru PractiGo is especially organising internships in different social projects as well as in public organisations such as schools and medical centers. We can also offer internships in areas such as psychology, physiotherapy and sports.
Prepare yourself as you are about the embark one of the most interesting destination of the world!
At a glance
Length of internship: From four weeks to one year.
Start date: Every Monday, all year round.
Accommodation: Host family or shared apartment.
Language courses: A two-week language course is in Price included.
Specifics: You decide when, where and in which field the internship should be carried out. You will receive the information about your work placement approx. two or three weeks before start.
Language skills: You should have a good grasp of written and spoken Spanish. You can learn the language or refresh your knowledge with a preparatory course.
Practical experience: Professional experience is not compulsory, although some experience in the area of work is an advantage.
Minimum age: 18 years-old.
Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals, others possible upon request.
Closing date for applications: Approx. two or three months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
• Customised work placements in Cusco.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
• Preparatory language course.
• Accommodation in shared apartments or with a family.
• Airport transfers.
• PractiGo Outbound insurance.