Bella Italia – comprises a mosaic of different landscapes which enchants the hearts of many tourists. Beautiful hilly landscapes, fantastic sandy beaches and breath-taking natural landscapes characterizes Italy as well as the love of live and the pleasure of eating. Life here seems more leisurely and relaxation is written in capital letters in Italy.
But Italy is much more than just “Dolce Vita” and also has a lot to offer to culture lovers. Due to the turbulent history, there is an inexhaustible reservior of monuments, cultural sites, castles and churches in each region.
During an internship abroad in Florence, Milan and Rome, you will have the opportunity to get to become acquainted with the country and its people, as well as the language intensively while developing further in your career.
Cities: Florence, Milan and Rome.
Length of internship: From 8 to 24 weeks.
Start date: Every Monday, all year round.
Accommodation: Host family or shared apartment.
Language courses: The internship may be booked without a language course. For participants without Italian knowledge is compulsory a language course for 3 weeks.
Specifics: You decide when, where and in which area the internship is to be carried out. In Milan and Rome only for students. In Florence available for all applicants.
Language skills: You should have a good grasp of written and spoken Italian or English. You can learn the language or refresh your knowledge with a preparatory course.
Practical experience: Professional experience is not compulsory, although some experience in the area of work is an advantage.
Minimum age: 18 (up to 35).
Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals.
Closing date for applications: Three months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organise express work placements.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
• Preparatory language course.
• Accommodation in shared apartments or with a family.
• Airport transfers.
• PractiGo Outbound insurance.