Due to Brexit we are unfortunately no longer able to organize internships in the United Kingdom.
But if you are looking for an internship, don't lose hope! We have many other exciting options available.
Cities: You can choose Dublin, Ireland or St. Julians Malta
Length of internship: From six weeks to a year.
Start date: Every Monday, all year round.
Accommodation: Host family or shared apartment.
Language courses: The internship may be booked without a language course. PractiGo generally recommends a preparatory two-week language course, in order to become acclimatised.
Specifics: You decide when, where and in which area the internship is to be carried out.
Language skills: You should have a good grasp of written and spoken English. You can learn the language or refresh your knowledge with a preparatory course.
Practical experience: Professional experience is not compulsory, although some experience in the area of work is an advantage. Practical experience: Professional experience is not compulsory, although some experience in the area of work is an advantage
Minimum age: 17 years-old.
Nationality: EU citizens and swiss
Closing date for application: Approx. two months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
• Customised work placements
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
• Preparatory language course.
• Accommodation in shared apartments or with a family.
• Airport transfers.
• PractiGo Outbound insurance.