Due to Brexit we are no longer able to organize programs in the United Kingdom.
But if you are looking for Hotelwork, don't lose hope! We have other exciting options available.
The opportunities we can offer you for hotelwork are in Canada.
• Minimum age: 18-35 years.
• Ideal for: Participants with or without practical experience in hotel, tourism, hospitality or students in tourism.
• Start date and duration: Throughout the whole year, at least 16 weeks to max. 1 year.
- Summer season: May and June.
- Winter season: October and November.
• Language skills: You should have a good grasp of spoken and written English. You can improve your skills in a language course whilst meeting new people.
• Closing date for applications: Approx. two to three months before scheduled departure.
• Nationality: Participants from countries that have a working holiday and international Co-op. agreement with Canada.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Help with application forms for Canada.
• Placement of a paid hotel job in Canada.
• One overnight stay in a hostel in Vancouver (with breakfast).
• Orientation seminar with the following content:
- Help applying for a tax number.
- Help opening a bank account.
• 24 hour emergency telephone number.
• Optional language course (additional charge).
• A PractiGo participation certificate upon request.