Hotel work in the UK is ideal for all those who want to improve their English, get to know the everyday business in a hotel and earn a bit of pocket money at the same time. With this programme we organise a paid placement for you in a hotel in the UK, where you will be paid the minimum wage (approx. 6.08 GBP an hour).
The hotels are located in the most beautiful regions of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Your tasks will depend on the needs of the employer, as well as your personal strengths. Accommodation will be arranged for you, and in some cases is even included without charge. In all other cases accommodation costs will be offset against your wages.
• Age: 18-30 years.
• Language skills: You should have a good grasp of spoken and written English. You can refresh your knowledge in a preparatory language course and meet new people.
• Start date: All year round, min. 16 to max. 52 weeks.
• Closing date for applications: At least three months before your planned departure.
• Nacionality: EU citizens and Swiss nationals.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Work placement in a hotel in the UK.
• Accommodation (rent not included in the price).
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• Optional organisation of a language course in Brighton (Additional charge).
• A PractiGo participation certificate upon request.
Cleaning and tidying up rooms, check requests of sheets and towels, …
Being up-to-date with he culinary offer and of the hotel and bar schedules and cleaning, …
Dishes presentation and decoration, receipt of goods, …
Plumbing and electricity service, …
Hotline support, software applications, organization of groups, …
Preparing welcome packages, writing letters, …
Dealing with customers, making outgoing calls and receiving incoming calls, customer loyalty, updating website,...
Check-in, check-out, customer service, sales, information, …