Are you dreaming of working in South America and improving your Spanish at the same time? Then our hotel work program in Chile is perfect for you! From a touristic perspective, Chile has a lot of things to offer- from deserts to volcanoes, beautiful coastlines and famous wine regions to the eternal ice glacier in Patagonia. The Hotel work in Chile offers you the best opportunity to get to know the country, its inhabitants, the Chilean culture and also improve your proficiency in the Spanish language.
This offers are very eligible and rapidly occupied, so we therefore recommend to enroll early. Since our Hotel work program is offered throughout in Chile, you can let a place as a preference. We will try our best to find a suitable position in a hotel or in a hostel for you.
• Minimum age: 18.
• Language skills You should have a good grasp of spoken and written Spanish. You can refresh your knowledge in a preparatory language course and meet new people. More information here.
• Insurances: Before starting your program we need proof of your health insurance, personal/public liability insurance and your accident insurance.
• Start date: All year round, min. 4 to max. 24 weeks.
• Closing date for applications: At least two or three months before your planned departure.
• Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals, others possible upon request.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Work placement in the area of hotel work (Confirmation prior to departure).
• On-site support.
• Airport transfers upon arrival (only when travelling to Santiago de Chile).
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with a lot of information and helpful tips.
• Optional organisation of a language course in Santiago (Additional charge).
• A PractiGo participation certificate upon request.
Cleaning and tidying up rooms, check requests of sheets and towels, …
Being up-to-date with he culinary offer and of the hotel and bar schedules and cleaning, …
Dishes presentation and decoration, receipt of goods, …
Plumbing and electricity service, …
Hotline support, software applications, organization of groups, …
Preparing welcome packages, writing letters, …
Dealing with customers, making outgoing calls and receiving incoming calls, customer loyalty, updating website,...
Check-in, check-out, customer service, sales, information, …