Argentina has much to offer: breath-taking scenery with glaciers in the south, vineyards in the central regions of the country, the famous Iguazu Falls in the north or the sounds of Tango playing in the streets of Buenos Aires.
Work in this diverse country and explore Argentina for yourself!
Hotel work in Argentina offers you an opportunity to get to know the country, its people and their culture in a working environment whilst improving your Spanish skills along the way. The duration of each programme is usually between eight weeks to six months. During your whole stay you will be provided with an accommodation.
The job offers are very popular and are quickly taken up. We therefore recommend enrolling early. Look forward to hospital and fun-loving people who will conquer your heart!
• Minimum age: 18.
• Language skills: You should have a good grasp of spoken and written Spanish. You can refresh your knowledge in a preparatory language course and meet new people. More information here.
• Insurances: Before starting your program we need proof of your health insurance, personal/public liability insurance and your accident insurance.
• Start date: All year round, min. 8 to max. 24 weeks.
• Closing date for applications: At least two or three months before your planned departure.
• Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss nationals, others possible upon request.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Work placement in the area of hotel work (Confirmation prior to departure).
• On-site support.
• Airport transfers upon arrival (only when travelling to Buenos Aires or Cordoba).
• 24 hour emergency telephone line.
• PractiGo travel documents with a lot of information and helpful tips.
• A PractiGo participation certificate upon request.
|Cleaning and tidying up rooms, check requests of sheets and towels, …||A2|
|Being up-to-date with he culinary offer and of the hotel and bar schedules and cleaning, …||B1|
|Dishes presentation and decoration, receipt of goods, …||B1|
|Plumbing and electricity service, …||B1|
|Hotline support, software applications, organization of groups, …||B2|
|Preparing welcome packages, writing letters, …||B2|
|Dealing with customers, making outgoing calls and receiving incoming calls, customer loyalty, updating website,...||C1|
|Check-in, check-out, customer service, sales, information, …||C1|