The Madrid summer camp takes place in the main residence hall of one of the most prestigious universities in Spain. The campus, which is spacious and characterized by trees and green spaces, is located just outside of Madrid.
Dates: July 1st -August 18th (2 weeks)
• 5 to 10 years old
• 11 to 12 years old
• 13 to 14 years old
• 15 to 18 years old
Language Course Characteristics (English or Spanish)
• A total of 20 lessons per week divided into 4 daily lessons from Monday to Friday.
• Each lesson will last for a 45 minute period.
• Maximum of 14 students per class.
• The curriculum is carefully designed to emphasize conversation and communication, so that students may take full advantage of their surroundings and apply what they're learning by speaking with friends during the remainder of the day.
• Spanish students and international students are only separated during language classes; they spend all afternoons together.
Spanish summer camp programming is designed to ensure that there's never a dull moment between the time campers wake to the time they go to bed. After morning language classes let out for the day, the afternoons and evenings are packed with a variety of activities, all designed be both age-appropriate and fun! We divide the summer camp activity program into three categories: recreational activities, cultural workshops and camp trips. By participating in so many different types of activities, campers never stop having fun! The activity program is organized to take place during afternoons, following the morning language courses and lunch, as well as during weekends.
• Horseback riding
• 20 Spanish/English lessons per week
• Full board accommodation
• Health insurance
• Cancelation insurance
• Textbook & materials & workshops
• Sports & 24-hour supervision
• Maximum 14 students per class