When you arrive in new Zealand, you can stop off to rest at the hostel that we have booked for you in advance. Our partner office is very nearby. In an extensive orientation seminar you will receive help on how to apply for a tax number and open a bank account, as well as general information, how and where you can best find a job and many more insider tips. After that you can search for a job you might like in our extensive online job portal.
All of this information will help you to find your feet quickly. In that way you can get started straight away and you always have a contact (24 hour emergency helpline included). You may use the services of the PractiGo partner office during your entire stay. This also includes the monthly newsletter with available jobs in new Zealand
• Airport transfers by bus.
• Two overnight stays in a hostel Auckland (inc. breakfast).
• Orientation seminar with the following contents:
- General introduction.
- Tax card applications.
- Opening a bank account.
- Writing job application documents.
• Handbook “Work and Travel in New Zealand”.
• Free internet access for twelve months in our partner office.
• Work placement service in our partner office in Auckland.
• Further seminars (e.g. "How do I successfully do a job interview in New Zealand?”).
• Access to the online job portal.
• Individual job advice.
• Monthly newsletter with jobs available in New Zealand.
• Telephone card with $5 NZ credit.
• Twelve month post forwarding service within New Zealand.
• Optional storage of luggage (low fee).
• Free time activities with other Work and Travel participants (depending on the event this may have an additional charge).
• Help job seeking on-site, opening a bank account and applying for a tax number.
• Help with any questions/problems from our onsite partner office during a twelve month period.
• 24 hour emergency phone number
Language course (Optional)
Intensive course Plus
The English course consists of 25 lessions per week and is foccussed on speaking, reading, grammar, writing and listening. The afternoon classes have even more speaking and listening