This programme is ideal for all, with or without work experience, who wish to improve their English in the metropolis of London and earn money at the same time. Our partner specialises in supporting Work and Travel participants from abroad. After an on-site orientation seminar, you will receive support in applying for a tax number and opening a bank account. After that, over the space of six months, interviews will be arranged for you in London until you find a job.
You will also receive help with your job applications, should this be necessary. Your tasks will depend on the needs of the employer as well as your personal strengths. Your will receive the English minimum wage for your work. We can also arrange accommodation and language courses for you for an additional charge.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Accommodation in a self catering shared apartment (if booked).
• Preparation for job interviews.
• As many job interviews as you need until you find a job.
• Application training (Help writing your applications).
• Work placement service through the PractiGo partner office in London for a period of six months.
• Help opening a bank account in London.
• Help applying for an English tax number.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• Optional: Book a language course in London (extra cost).
• PractiGo travel documents with information and helpful tips.
Language course (Optional)
An English course in London can be booked to help you learn or improve your English skills and improve your chances of quickly getting a job.